Welcome to the High Park QR Code Trail. We thought this would be a fun way for you to explore the High Park area and see the changes we have made. We have hidden 12 QR codes across High Park, you can find out where they are by downloading our handy map. Behind each QR code is a question, riddle, anagram or puzzle you need to solve. You will also find information on what the High Park Project has been up to and some snippets of local history.
How to play the High Park QR Code Trail
You can complete the High Park QR code trail on your phone.
- Start in Devonshire Raod Park
- Choose a team name. There will be a prize for the best team name!
- Download the Map (or print it before you leave)
- Find the QR codes
- Solve the puzzle or answer the question
- Put your answers in this Google Form and when you’re done you can submit it to us, and if you answer all the questions correctly you will be submitted into a prize draw to win a Family Pleasure Land Day Pass and other prizes.
- Enjoy yourselves 🙂
You can take part in the High Park QR Code trail alone, with your family or as part of a team. You can complete the trail in one go or you can do it in stages.
If you have any questions contact us here.
To find out more about the High Park Project, click here.
How to scan a QR code on your phone or tablet
You will need a smartphone or a tablet with data to complete this challenge.
- Open your QR code app. Some phones and tablets such as Apple iPhone and iPad have QR code scanners built into the camera
- Position the camera so the QR code is in frame (see image below). An iPhone or iPad should scan it automatically, without any input needed from you.
- Once it’s scanned tap the link that will appear.
- This will then take you to the webpage the QR code is linked to.
What is a QR Code
QR codes are a type of barcode, that contain information like links to a website, account information, phone numbers, or vouchers. They are safe to use and are an easy way to give people the option of finding out more information. They are also useful for treasure hunts and trails
Terms & Conditions
- Only one form per postcode can be submitted to the prize draw.
- While walking around High Park, please be careful of the roads and supervise your children
- Team name prize will be chosen by a panel of judges, to be considered please keep it clean
- The prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
- We will contact the winner within a week after the closing date. If the winner does not reply within three days another winner will be picked.