Vital to the success of the project is you! Your community needs your thoughts, opinions and help to put on activities and make lasting and meaningful change.
If you would like to get involved with the project and help us to enable residents, then get in touch. There are several ways for you to become part of the High Park Project – you can either get involved with one of the community groups we support or you can volunteer for the project.
Community groups are where positive and meaningful change starts. Whether you want to improve Bispham Road, get your hands dirty maintaining the parks or join the High Park Community Action Group then contact Joe McNulty via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01704 517 810
The community groups we support:
- The High Park Community Action Group
- Friends of High Park’s Green Spaces
- Bispham Road Improvement Group
The High Park Project has a National Lottery funded activities budget to help facilitate events and activities in High Park – We are always looking for volunteers to help us with the design and delivery of these events and activities. Whether you only have an hour or two to spare or can offer more of your time, volunteering with the High Park Project can help make a difference in your area. For more information about the latest volunteer roles go to Volunteer Centre Sefton, message us through our Facebook page or contact the High Park Project directly by emailing Joe McNulty via email@example.com or phoning 01704 517810.
Why volunteer for the High Park Project?
We all know that time is precious and it feels like the world is getting busier, however, volunteering has many rewards, here are just a few:
- Being a part of positive change – by volunteering for the High Park Project, you can help bring about positive changes to the High Park Community
- Improving mental health and wellbeing
- Boosting physical health – The socialisation that comes from volunteering in groups and with other people is beneficial, similar to taking part in sport
- Providing a sense of purpose
- Enhancing your CV and improve your employability