The High Park Project works together with a number of local businesses, schools, charities and originations to successfully deliver the project’s aims.
Whether you are a business, charity, school or another form of organisation, the project would love to hear from you if you’d like to work with us as a partner.
We work closely with our partners to help us connect with the community and improve the High Park area. Recently we have worked with:
- Age Concern Liverpool & Sefton
- Bishop David Sheppard Primary School
- Brighter Living Partnership
- Canning Road Evangelical Church
- Meols Cop Youth & Community Partnership
- Merseyside Police
- Norwood Primary School
- Parenting 2000
- Sefton CVS
- Sefton Council
- Sefton Pensioners Advocacy Centre
- St Simon & St Jude with All Souls Church
Here are some examples of our partnership work.
Paul from Parenting 2000, PCSO Eve, and Lesley from Tesco
Paul at The Print Quarter
Lesley, Community Champion at Tesco